Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Convoi.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- This will be your 10 digit phone number
- Do not include any spaces or dashes
- Convoi does not provide a pin number
- Please enter 0000 into the required field
Billing Telephone number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Convoi to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
Account Owner's name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- Please enter the following address in the required field: 548 Market St. SF, CA 94104