Using our services for abusive behavior is explicitly against our terms and conditions. Anyone caught harassing or threatening others will have their account disabled immediately.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let our support team know about any Sideline users that are abusing our service.
If you are using Sideline and would like to block a number:
- Take a screenshot of the offending text message(s)/calls, prior to following the additional steps. Note:Once you block a user, the entire conversation will be removed from your inbox and you will not be able to retrieve those deleted messages.
- Set the block from your Inbox
TO SET A BLOCK
1. Simply slide the contact to the right and you will see options to call, favorite, block, and delete.
2. A message will pop up asking if you want to delete the conversation or block contact.
If you are NOT using our services, and you'd like to block a Sideline number:
- Take a screenshot of the offending text message(s)/calls, prior to following the additional steps.
- Text STOP to the number you wish to block. Do not include anything else in this message (be sure to remove any signature in the message).
- We will auto-reply back to you with a message asking you to confirm. Once you confirm, this will completely block this user from sending messages to you. They will be unaware that you’ve set a block against them.
To learn how to lift a block click here
If you have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us! :)