What is the Community?
Our Community is here for you. We want this to be a place where users can interact with one another, and post your views on how the app can improve! Together, we can make Sideline the best app that allows you to separate your personal and private lives
In the Community you can:
- tell Support which features you want to see in the app
- stay up to do date with new releases
- ask questions about how the app works
- troubleshoot any problems you’re having
Our team believes that everyone benefits from an open, healthy, communication between us, the people who make the app, and the users.
Before you get started, we wanted to go over a couple of the features and uses of the Community. Below are a couple of basics about the Community, and how to use it:
You must be registered, and signed in to sideline.zendesk.com in order to enjoy, and participate in the full array of features the Sideline Community has to offer,
Once you are signed in, you can:
- Comment on posts
- Vote on Articles
- Subscribe to posts, and whole sections of the Community
- Ask the Support team questions
- Discuss features, problems, troubleshooting, tips and tricks, and best practices with other Sideline users
Here’s how to register:
- Click Sign up in the upper right hand corner
- Click Sign Up in the lower left hand corner
- Fill in your full name, your email, your twitter, and click Sign Up
Now you’re all set to post in the Sideline Community!
What’s in the Community?
There can be a lot of things going on in the Community at any time. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to find the information you need, and for us to find your feedback! So, we’ve created a couple of sections to make things a bit easier.
Every time we release a new version of the app, we’ll post in this section of the Community letting all of users know what’s new in this version. This section also includes any new features, any major problems, or just cleaning up minor issues.
If you subscribe to this section, you’ll receive an email notification every time we post something new. This way, you can always be up to date on what’s going on with then newest version of Sideline!
Can’t find an answer to your question when searching through our help site articles?
Trying to figure out the best way to utilize Sideline for your business and personal life?
Have a discussion with your fellow Sideline users! See what they have to say, or share your thoughts and ideas about Sideline.
In this section, you can post your own feature suggestions for Sideline, or vote on existing suggestions.
Hearing which features are most important to our users helps us prioritize what should come next. It’s a win-win!
If you subscribe to this section, you’ll receive an email notification every time a new feature suggestion is added!
- Be kind
- Provide constructive feedback
- Give as much detail as you can:
- Screenshots, links, etc. the more information you can provide the easier it will be for Support team members, and other users to help you out
Here are a couple of things we do not permit in the Community
- Do not post or link to content that disparages Sideline, it’s vendors, partners, or affiliates
- Do not solicit Community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion, you may provide a link to approved Pinger Apps. Do not solicit Community members to interact with you outside of the Community to obtain support
- Do not misrepresent yourself, or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by Sideline
- Do not post or link to confidential information of Sideline, it’s partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other Community content or publicly available Sideline documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the Community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment
For other questions about using Sideline, send us a message or submit a request from the help site!