Now, as a Sideline Pro or Sideline Teams user, you have access to an integration with Salesforce. We know that many of you use Sideline as your business number, so we'd like to help improve efficiency by allowing the ability to log all your sales leads!
Table of Contents
- Connecting Salesforce and Sideline
- Salesforce Contacts in Sideline
- Logging a Call through Salesforce Integration
A few details to note beforehand:
- You must be a paid Sideline user (Sideline Pro/Remove Ads subscriber) OR part of a Teams account
- The integration will only work with Salesforce Lightning Professional, Lightning Enterprise, and Lightning Unlimited.
- The Sideline integration will NOT work with Salesforce IQ CRM Start
Once you're ready to set up the Salesforce integration, you'll need to connect your Salesforce and Sideline accounts. In your Sideline Settings, tap on the Salesforce section (if you've never logged in, or you've logged out, it will display "Not logged in")
Next, you'll be redirected to the Salesforce login page. Login to begin the integration.
When you return to Sideline, you can review the Salesforce contacts by tappin on the address book icon along the toolbar in your Sideline inbox
Search for contacts in your address book OR Salesforce contacts synced after logging into your Salesforce account. If you begin typing a name, you'll find all relatable results (personal & Salesforce contacts)
After any inbound or outbound call with a Salesforce contact, you will be presented with the opportunity to log important elements of the call, which will integrate with your leads in Salesforce.
- Subject of the call
- Notes you'd like to save
- Log will display the start time of the call
- Log will also display the duration of the call
If you have any questions about the integration, or experience any issues along the way, let us know! Our Support team will be happy to help.