Sideline offers multiple subscriptions you can sign up for to unlock added features for a small fee!
Reserve your Number
- Don't want to lose the Sideline number you've chosen? Since we reclaim numbers after 30 days of inactivity, subscribing to this feature will prevent your number from expiring, even if you stop using Sideline temporarily.
- As mentioned in it's name, it removes ads within the app! Advertisements are what keep the service free for many of our users, but if you don't want to see ads, you don't have to!
- Outside of your carrier network? Running low on your carrier minutes? Need to place calls while you're abroad? Instead of using your carrier minutes, you can use Wi-Fi and avoid any charges.
- Allows you to toggle between networks for better quality
- NOTE: toggling Wi-Fi calling on/off does NOT remove the subscription. If you would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to do so through your app store.
Voicemail to Text
- Sometimes you can't just pick up the phone and listen to voicemails right away. With Voicemail to Text, you receive transcription of the voicemail in a text message. To see if this feature is for you, you can choose to begin a free trial and receive three voicemail transcriptions!
- You will have the ability to integrate your Salesforce account with your Sideline account! We know that many of you use Sideline as your business number, so we'd like to help improve efficiency by allowing the ability to log all your sales leads.
- NOTE: there are some Salesforce limitations for versions that are supported. Please review within this article here
To manage or cancel any of your subscriptions, click here for more details!
If you have any questions about these subscriptions, or experience any issues along the way, let us know! Our Support team will be happy to help.