Welcome to Sideline Enterprise! We're very excited to see you've made it to this page, and look forward to guiding you through the Admin portal in order to manage your account.
We have some articles already set up to get you more familiar with the portal, so we'll start you off with those for now:
Assigning Numbers to your Team
As you get started with your Enterprise account, there are a few things you'll probably do right away. Assign yourself a number, assign or even add more numbers to your team, or you may choose to port in numbers to the account.
- Adding numbers to your team: Here, we'll show you how you can add new numbers to your Enterprise account (just in case you wanted to test things out before integrating with your team).
- Assigning numbers to your team: This article will walk you through the process you can take to begin assigning numbers out to members of your team.
- Porting numbers into your team: If members of your team already have a work number, we can help you port the existing number into the Sideline account (get rid of that desk phone, already!).
Payment and Billing
You have the ability to edit your account details at anytime. All you need to do, is login to your Admin portal, head over to the billing tab, and update your payment details.
- Change payment details: If changes need to be made for the account, or updates to your card have been initiated, you can edit your payment details in a click of a button.
Bells and Whistles
Some of our favorite things about Sideline are the perks that help you easily, and affordably, manage your business.
- Auto Attendant: Let us help you set up auto attendant to help organize the calls coming in to your business! Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support...
- International Calling: For just $14.99 per line, you can add international calling to individual members of you team who find this add-on necessary to their business needs!
- Voicemail Transcription: Transcribe your voicemails to text for $2.99 per month, per line, so you can preview what the message will be.
- Salesforce Integration: Any of your employees can integrate their Salesforce account with their Sideline number. After connecting with Salesforce, you can log any of your Salesforce contacts that reach you via Sideline.
Managing Your Numbers
There are definitely times where you may need to manage the numbers associated with your account. As the admin, we allow you to do that all on your own! Un-assign numbers, forward calls from one number to another, and remove any unwanted numbers on your account.
- Forwarding calls to another team member: We get it, people go on vacation, move on to bigger and better things, or just need a break... but don't leave those contacts waiting! You can forward calls to yourself or another member of your Team.
- Un-assigning numbers from your team: If one of your team members is no longer participating in the Teams account, we'll show you how to un-assign the number from them.
- Deleting a number from your account: For reasons we can sadly understand, you may want to remove some numbers you're no longer using on your Teams account - here's where you can reference!
As always, we're here to help - so let us know if you have any other questions! We also appreciate any and all feedback - we'd love to see your business grow along with ours :)