1. In your inbox, tap "Sideline" on the top left hand corner.
2. Once you’re on the Settings page, tap Auto-Reply located in the middle of the screen.
To edit the default Auto-Reply message:
1. Below, tap Off
2. First enable Auto-Reply, then tap on the three dots to edit the Default message
3. Once you're done editing, tap Save
To add your own Auto-Reply message:
1. Tap Add a Custom Reply
2. Enter your message, and tap Save
3. A checkmark in Manage Replies will show which Auto-Reply is enabled.
In the Settings, you can easily find which Auto-Reply has been enabled.
For other questions about using Sideline, send us a message, or submit a request from the help site!