Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from LycaMobile
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- Your account number is 11 digits and can be obtained by calling LycaMobile directly
- This is your 4 digit CIP number
- Usually, Lyca sends this number via text when you first register your account on the LycaMobile website
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact LycaMobile to find out which number is your billing telephone number
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your LycaMobile bills are sent to
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email!