Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from Sprint.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Your account number is usually at the top center of any bill/invoice, on in your online account
- Your PIN is not going to be on any bill or invoice.
- You can view or change your PIN from your online account. To learn how, click here for Sprint's step by step instructions.
- If you do not have access to an online account, you can call Sprint ast 888-211-4727, *2 from your wireless phone, or visit a store.
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Sprint to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- This is the address that your Sprint bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email at email@example.com