Your contact list in Sideline is uploaded directly from your device's address book. However, to make changes within Sideline, follow these simple steps depending on your editing preferences:
1. Tap on the Dial pad icon in the upper right corner of your inbox
2. Type in the phone number, then tap New Contact
3. Enter your contact's information, then Save
This will open your device's address book to add them there first. The changes will reflect in Sideline.
You can either do so from your device's address book, or from within the conversation screen with a contact.
1. Once inside the conversation, tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right corner
2. Choose Contact details, then tap the pencil icon to make edits
3. When you've made the desired edits, make sure to save. All changes will reflect within Sideline
You cannot delete contacts through Sideline. However, to delete the conversation, you can quickly do so by swiping from right to left across the conversation in your inbox. Choose Delete to remove all calls/messages from your inbox.
To fully delete any saved contacts, you must do so through your device's address book.
If you have any questions about your contacts, or any of Sideline's other features, please email us. We'd love to help you out.