1. From your inbox, tap on the New Message icon to start your group
2. If you begin typing, your contact's name will appear in a drop down list. Tap on their name to add them as the recipient
3. Now, continue typing out the name of contacts, to add more people to the group
4. Once you've chosen all the contacts you want included in your message, type your message and tap Send
TO EDIT GROUP DETAILS
1. Within the conversation, tap on encircled "i" in the upper right corner
2. Choose to name the group, edit the group photo, add others to the group, or remove yourself
Note: You cannot remove others from a group. If you do not want a contact in the group message, create a new group to remove any unwanted contacts.
If you have any questions about your group messaging or any of Sideline's other features, email us-We'd love to help you out.