Porting your number can be a tedious experience. To help you out, we put together a guide for everything you'll need to successfully port your number from CenturyLink.
If you have any questions about the porting process, check out our porting FAQs.
Here's everything you'll need:
- Account Number
- You can usually find your account number in the upper right hand corner of any bill or invoice.
- Your account number is your phone number plus 3 digits
- You do not need a PIN to port your number out of Century Link.
- Billing Telephone Number
- If you're transferring from an account that has only one line, enter the number that you're transferring.
- If you're transferring from an account that has multiple lines, contact Century Link to find out which number is your billing telephone number.
- Account Owner's Name
- If you're the only person on the account, this would be you.
- If you've on a family or shared plan, the account owner's name will be in the address portion of your bill.
- Billing Address
- This is the address that your CenturyLink bills are sent to.
If you receive some kind of error code while trying to port your number in, or if you have any other questions or problems about Sideline, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org