There are various ways you can place a call on Sideline
1. FROM THE INBOX
1. To place a call from your contact list, tap on the Contacts icon along the top right side of the toolbar
2. To find a contact you can scroll through your list of contacts, or begin typing the name of who you'd like to call in the search bar. Once you have found your contact, tap on their name. The call will be placed automatically
3. If you’re calling a number that is not in your contact list, then you can tap the dial pad button at the top of your inbox screen
4. Type in the number, and tap on call! Easy as that :)
2. TAP AND HOLD A CONVERSATION IN THE INBOX
1. If you have an ongoing conversation that appears in your inbox, tap and hold on the conversation straight from the inbox to quickly place a call!
3. FROM WITHIN THE CONVERSATION
1. Entering into a conversation from your inbox, you'll see the call icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
If you're wondering about international calling, click here
If you have any questions about your calling, or any of Sideline's other features, please email us! We'd love to help you out.