While the idea of Team Number and calling may sound confusing, we can assure you that it is not as complicated as you may think!
Some points you might be wondering are:
1. What happens if I'm on a call and my colleague places a call through the Team Number?
As you might recall, Sideline uses a Sideline pilot number to connect all calls you place and receive, and uses the minutes from your own carrier. While you are sharing a Sideline number, everyone has a different registered number that connects to the pilot number, therefore, having multiple calls while using the Team Number will not necessarily affect it.
2. Can we receive incoming calls if someone is already on a call ?
Yes! You absolutely can :)
3. What happens if multiple people answer an incoming call?
In this new version, anyone under Team Number will automatically have Call Announcement enabled, which will ask you to press 1 to answer the call. Whoever presses 1 first wins, and the call will connect! Once the call ends, everyone's inbox will display the call log with the time and duration of the call.
4. What happens if I accidentally delete a call log?
Unfortunately, since all activity goes across the devices, deleting any information will also delete from everyone else's inbox.
5. Will we see the activity broken down by person?
Yes, you'll be able to see this right in your Sideline inbox. The name of the Team member will be displayed beneath the call log or message.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know right away so we can help!